Many people still wait for aadhar card to reach at respected address in this digital era so this may happed due to that they don’t know the process of download aadhar card by aadhar number. So we think that we should make post in which all the steps and process are mentioned with the image related to downloading of aadhar card. Government has recently dedicated self service portal to the all Indian people who are looking to download aadhar card through aadhaar number. It is very simple five to six steps process which is performed by any individuals who has basic knowledge of computer.
As you know, you got aadhar number after the successfully submission of aadhaar application and after that based on application UIDAI provide aadhaar number to each individuals. But many time people forget the aadhar card hard copy and they are unable to provide in any government as well as private works. So if you also lost the aadhar card but you have to remember of your aadhar number then you can download soft copy of aadhar card by aadhar number in five minutes and after that take print out of aadhar card. You can opt procedure of aadhar card download by aadhar number as per give in below section.
Steps to Download E aadhar Card by Aadhar Number
- To download, you must click on this link
- Select options to aadhaar, as shown in the above picture
- Now you will got new page and need to fill some information
- Fill the information as given in the image (instruction also given)
- After filling, request for the OTP and you will find on registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP in OTP boxes and click to validate and download
- After submitting application form, your aadhar will appear on screen
- So click to download e aadhar card by aadhar number and also take out print of that
Note :- Always provide city pin code while opening aadhaar card PDF and your pin code is mentioned in your submitted document. If you still getting any problem then feel free to comment and ask.