India is moving towards in digital era and aadhar is playing key role to makings digital India so it is not good if aadhar process itself is not digital. So any people can download aadhar card online by performing few simple steps on official website if you don’t know the way of downloading applied aadhar card then you need to read this article before performing any action of the official website. UIDIA authority has given many options to download aadhar card online if you have enough document related to that.
Every time government as well as UID authority trying to give best solutions to all aadhar applicants and after long time UID has facilitates online portal for the download eaadhar card and you can download as many times as you wants. Earlier time unique identification authority sends the hard copy of aadhar in respective address. But now a day people don’t wait for hard copy and they download UIDAI Card from the official portal. Many people know how to perform all aadhar card downloading actions but many don’t know so who don’t know “How to download aadhar card” they must go through this aadhar card downloading article.
Download Aadhar Card in Following Ways
You have facilities to download aadhar card by using enrollment number, UID Number, Name, Date of Birth and Mobile Number but you need to know the steps to perform the entre process while downloading eaadhaar card. So you should click through which method you want to download duplicate aadhar card. But first you check your aadhar is generated by UID or not and for that you should check aadhar enrollment status. You can choose any of the method as highlighted in below but you should keep the document as per that.
- Download Aadhar by Aadhar Number
- Aadhar Download by Enrollment Number
- Download by URN and Aadhar Number
- Downalod by Name and DOB
Guideline to Choose Download Aadhar Card Methods
You must keep some precaution while choosing any method so check guideline before choosing aadhar downloading method. So list of guideline are:-
- Applicants must have registered mobile number in all the cases
- If you choose aadhar download by aadhar number then you must have valid UID Aadhaar Number.
- If you choose download by enrollment number then you must keep enrollment slip. It is give at the time of registration or applying.
- Applicant must have UID if you download through the UID number
- Must keep document of DOB and Name as you applied for aadhar if you download through the name and DOB
If you have any quarry or need any suggestion then feel free to comment. Applicants must share on facebook and other social platform so that more and more people get benefits through this.