Enrolment slip is one of the primary documents which you will get after the applying for aadhar card. It is important for the purpose of checking aadhar card status and many other online works. Sometime some people misplace the enrolment slip and due to that they get trouble while checking aadhar card status. So the question rise that what are the other methods through which people can able to check aadhar status after losing its enrolment slip. There are lot of other methods available and check aadhar status by name and Date of Birth is one of them.
As you know that all people know about his/her name and date of birth which makes easy to all people because there is no change of forgetting name and DOB. This process is more easy and simple from checking aadhar card status by enrolment number but it is useful only when you not have enrolment number and aadhar number.
Process to check Aadhar Card Status by Name and DOB
Aadhar card status by Name and DOB process is similar to aadhar status by URN process except few steps which you will understand after reading the below given steps.
- Click here to go official website https://uidai.gov.in/
- You have one application form in which you should provide information according to section
- Fill proper information like name, DOB and mobile number
- After that enter security code as well as verify OTP
- In last click on get aadhar status and wait few seconds
- If it is generated then in will show your aadhar number otherwise it will show your “application are processing”
- You can after few more days with same process
Many people has question in mind so you can ask through the commenting but always take care that not mention aadhar number and enrolment number in comment.