Aadhar enrolment process is still going on in each city and village of India with the help of Unique Identification Authority of India. It is a ongoing process due to continuously increment of Population of India. UIDAI has made process as well as infrastructure in such a way that it works many years without any interruption. You have many ways to apply aadhar card, check aadhar status and download aadhar card but in this section we learn about checking aadhar card status by aadhar number.
UIDAI works in very efficient manner but due to a small error of UIDAI many people get incorrect aadhar card. So People do online correction and change in aadhar card. All those people want to check update status of aadhar card with the help of URN as well as aadhar number. Process of checking aadhar card Update status is very simple and straight forward but due to lack of proper guidance, people unable to check update status of aadhar card.
Read proper guidance about checking aadhar card status by aadhar number as well as aadhar update status by aadhar number.
Who can check aadhar status by aadhar number?
In this section, you will know who are eligible to check update aadhar status by aadhar. It is important because you have another option to check aadhar status like aadhar status by enrolment status or status by URN number. You have to adopt this process only when you have following criteria.
- If you lost your enrolment number as well as mobile number
- If you applied for changes in aadhar card
- If you had applied for update in aadhar card
- If you have aadhar number and URN
- If you did any above works online
How to Check Aadhar Update Status by Aadhar Number?
Now you are waiting to know about the whole process of checking aadhar update status by aadhar number. These processes are applicable across the world if you belong to India. It is only for Indian people as well as non-resident Indian. So full steps are:-
- First you have to visits right website so click on :-https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/ssup-home
- Now you are on the Aadhar Update Check Status Page
- Where you are seeing two section one is “aadhar number” and other “URN”
- You should enter the respective details in these section
- After that fill security code as showing in image
- At the end click on “get status” of aadhar card
- Within few seconds it will show your update aadhar status
These are the basis and easy to use process which performed by any individuals so save time by avoiding aadhar Kendra. Our purpose is to educate all Indian people who are doing offline works of aadhar card.