Hii Folks ! You may get some time incorrect aadhar card as per the document which you have submitted. UID authority has created very easy and fast mechanism through which you can apply to correct or change aadhar card in few minutes. So for that you should check another change/correct aadhar card and when you apply for changes you get new URN or Update Request Number. Whoever applied for changes they must remember Update Request Number. It will very helpful while checking aadhaar card status by URN.
URN nuber provided to those people made online change like Date of birth, name, and mobile number, address your Aadhar Card. If you did changes recently and want to check current status of aadhar. You must know the steps how to check aadhar card status by URN. If applicants are unable to read the steps then you should check instructions in image which is attached in below steps.
Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status by URN
- Applicants must visit official website of Aadhaar Self Service Portal (SSUP UIDAI).
- Now click on the link, check aadhar card status by URN.
- You will get new page which looks like attached image.
- Now provide the correct number of aadhar and URN.
- Check instruction in the image which is highlighted.
- After that click on the submit and wait few moments.
- If your aadhar correction is done then it will shown otherwise not.
Note:- URN means universal request number which is given at time of submitting correction application form online or offline.
Aadhar URN Status check provide status of aadhar correction application form. You should check status after 10 to 15 days after submitting application form. Some of video are also available on youtube so you can also check there for detailed information. You can also ask any quarry related to aadhar card by commenting through comment section.