Aadhar Projects is handled by Unique Authority of India. it made a mechanism to check aadhar status in such a way that people and technology will works in more efficient way. As you know every day more than millions of applications are processed by the UID authority and all the data are stored in such a way that people get information through single web portal. So it has created enrollment number for the each individual who applied for aadhar card and this is unique for each so that each applicants will able to check Aadhar Card Status by Enrollment. So each individual’s application are known as unique enrollment number and through which you can check aadhar card status.
Enrollment status makes work easy for UID as well as all machinery who works with Aadhar projects. So if any one applied for aadhar card they can check aadhaar card status by enrollment number and name. But for that you should perform some steps on UIDAI portal. Many people don’t know how to check aahdar card status by enrollment number/name then read the below given guide and in that the visual instruction are also mentioned. Before checking aahdar status by enrollement number, you must have valid enrollment number. Through these steps you will be able to check aadhar status in 2 minutes so steps are:-
Follow the below steps to Check Aadhar Card Status by Enrollment Number
- First you need to open the valid page to check status so click here
- Now are seeking a form which is given in this page
- So in that fill enrollment number and date as given in you enrollment slip
- The enrollment number structure are in this format enrollment/date
- Now enter security code to verify human
- After that click on check status button to check aadhar card status
- Wait few minutes to retrieve your data and it will display in your computer
Applicants if you have any question related to Aadhar Card Status by Enrollment Number then feel free to contact.