Indian people is listening lot of buzz about the aadhar card and ways to check aadhar card status so people who has all ready applied for new aadhaar card and want to know current status of eaadhar card then you must follow the instruction given in this article. As you know that there are many ways to check aadhaar card status. Government has given many platform to know aadhar card status to all those people who have knowledge of compute or they not have knowledge. Applicants should check applied aadhar card enrollment status in all possible way.
Government has created UIDAI or Aadhar card project for the various regions and first of all they want to collect the biometric date and keep it in centralized system after that they want to attach all schemes through that so that they bring some efficiency in the system. People who want to take some benefits of government scheme then must have 12 digits UIDIA Number If you still not have aadhar card number then apply through nearest aadhar centre.
Guide to Check Aadhar card Status Online, Eaadhaar Status
Many aspirants don’t know the computer or not have enough knowledge of computer but government has made a mechanism in such a way that each and every individual has able to check the aadhar enrollment status online. For that you need to follow below mentioned steps. If you lost some document then also you need to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Applicant must have Enrollment number
- Click on the below given highlighted section
- If you lost some document then you choose as per that
- There are many other ways mentioned to check aadhaar card
- Choose eaadhar check process which is suitable for you
- Rest follow the instructing as given in that page
Keep Important Document before Checking Aadhar Card Status
Many people start check status of aadhar card without keeping important document and they find difficulty when they do online or offline process so here we are giving some list of important document which you must keep at the time of checking eaadhar status online. If you not have any of these documents then choose alternative way to check aadhar card status.
- You must keep enrollment slip or UID Application Slip
- Must have registered mobile number for OTP Verification
- Applicant must know exact date of birth and full name
- You must know the right process to know Eaadhar card status